If you’re getting errors when trying to pay with a credit or debit card, try the following:
- Check if the card has enough funds.
- Check if we accept your card. We take American Express, China UnionPay (CUP), Discover & Diners Club, eftpos Australia, Japan Credit Bureau (JCB), Mastercard, Visa
- Double-check the card details: card number, expiry date, and CVV code.
Contacting your bank
If you’ve checked your card details and you have enough funds, it's best to contact your bank. Your bank should be able to provide more details on why they declined the payment.
You can contact your bank by calling the number on your card or through online/mobile banking. Make sure to provide them with the exact date and time of the payment, the currency and amount, and ask why this specific payment to Wakelet was declined.
You can also check with your bank the following:
- If you have a new card, check if it’s activated.
- If your card is enabled for international and online purchases.
- If the type of purchase you’re making is authorised.
- If your bank has incorrectly marked your payment to Wakelet as fraudulent.
If you’ve confirmed with your bank that Wakelet transactions are authorised and you still experience errors, you can contact us for help.