Easily implement Wakelet templates into your Classrooms with just a few clicks:
- Browse the Template Explorer page or the Wakelet Community to find a template you want to use. Look for ones tagged as "Education".
- Open the template Wakelet and click "Make a Copy" in the action bar.
- Rename the copied Wakelet if desired.
- Click "Change" next to the Classrooms dropdown.
- Select the Classroom you want to copy this Wakelet template to.
- Click "Copy" to import it into the Classroom.
- You'll land in an editable version of the copied template where you can customize it for your students.
With the Make a Copy feature, you don't have to start from scratch. Quickly create engaging Wakelets for your Classrooms by repurposing existing templates shared by the community.