If you’re not receiving account-related emails (e.g. password reset, verification, etc.), here’s what you can do:
- Double-check if you entered or registered the correct email address.
- Check your email’s spam or Promotions (for Gmail) folders. If you found the email in these folders, mark them as “not spam” to make sure you receive future emails in your inbox.
- Refresh your email inbox as there can be delays in receiving emails sometimes.
- Resend emails. You can reset your password again.
- Check with your I.T. or email provider if emails from Wakelet are blocked. Depending on how strict your emails are set up, it might be possible that receiving emails outside of your organisation is not allowed.
If you still need help after doing the steps above, click here to contact our Support Team.