To invite users to collaborate on a collection, do the following:
- Click the Share button.
- Toggle the Allow sharing option.
You have different ways you can invite users to a collection:
- Copy the link and send it directly to the recipient.
- Generate a collection code.
- Generate a QR code.
- Invite users via Google Classrooms.
- Invite users via Microsoft Teams.
- Search for users by their email or username and invite them directly.
Once you’ve invited the users into a collection, you can set different permissions on the collection:
- Can add: Users can add items to the collection, but cannot edit items contributed by other users.
- Can edit: Users can add items to the collection and can edit items contributed by other user.