A collection is a group of items, such as links, notes and images that you’ve put together or nicely organised to tell a story.
To create a collection:
- Open the app
- You'll be asked to sign up or log in if you haven't already.
- Once logged in, you'll already be in the 'Collections' tab (at the top of the app). Or if you're on another tab, open the 'Collections' tab.
- Click 'Create a Collection' at the bottom of the page.
- Give your collection a title, then click 'Create'.
- Your new collection will appear on the 'Collections' page.
- Click on your collection to open it.
- You can then add items to your collection by clicking the '+' button on the bottom right, or click the pencil button at the top of the page to edit your collection's title, description, visibility, layout and images.
See the screenshot below, with the 'Create a Collection' button at the bottom.