To copy a collection, first the owner will have to have 'copy' enabled for that collection.
To enable copy on your collection:
- Open the collection in edit mode by clicking 'Edit Collection'.
- Click the gear symbol in the top left corner.
- Turn on 'Copy Collection' in the settings window.
To copy a collection:
- Open the collection
- On the top bar, click the three dots.
- click 'Copy Collection'.
- Enter a name for the copied collection, or keep it the same.
- Click 'Copy'.
And that's it! The collection will appear on your homepage. You can copy someone else's collections or your own, but either way the setting will need to be enabled by the owner first, for each collection.