On your public profile page you can divide your public collections into sections, so viewers can browse your page more easily.
Each section you make needs a title, and you can add as many collections as you want to a given section.
To edit your sections:
- Go to your public profile (Go to wakelet.com/home and click View Public Profile on the left).
- Click Edit Profile.
To add a new section:
- After clicking Edit Profile, click Add a new Section.
- Enter a section title in the box that pops up, then click Add Section.
- You can change the section title after it's added by clicking the section's name on the right and typing a new title.
To add collections to a section:
- After clicking Edit Profile, hover over a collection.
- Click Move.
- Choose the section you want to move the collection to in the drop-down menu that appears.
- To move the collection into another section, click Move again and choose a new section. (Please note: you will have to delete a section in order for the collections inside to be moved back to uncategorised).
To reorder and delete your sections:
- To reorder a section, drag and drop the section's name on the left.
- To delete a section, click the X next to its name on the left.