Inviting a contributor means they'll be able to view your collection, add to it and edit any of their items, as well as the order of all of the items.
To invite a contributor
- Open your collection (it has to already have been saved)
- Click the arrow at the bottom of the page.
- Select 'Manage Contributors'.
- A popup will appear. On the left you'll see people you follow on Wakelet, and you can click 'Add' to send them an invite. You can also type an email address. Once you have, click on it to send the invite.
- Direct the contributor to go to their email inbox and look for an invite email. They'll need to click 'Accept' on this before they can access your collection.
To accept an invite and open the collection
- Find the invite email in your inbox and click Accept.
- Wakelet will open and you will be asked to log in if you aren't already.
- On your homepage, click Group Collections / Stories.
You can open those collections and add to them like any other, but you won't be able to delete the collection or edit items added by other contributors or the owner.