Wakelet has a built-in account switcher so you don't have to worry about constantly logging in and out of different accounts.
To use the account switcher, follow these steps:
- Log in and go to wakelet.com/home.
- Click the drop-down arrow in the top right of the page.
- Choose Switch Accounts.
- Click Add Account.
- Enter the email and password for the account you're trying to log into. (If you created the account via Facebook or Google login you'll need to use the email associated with the Facebook or Google account and recover your password.)
- Click Add Account again when you've entered the details.
- Your second account will now appear.
And that's it! You can add as many accounts as you like and switch between them at any time.
To remove an account just click Remove, click on the account you want to remove and confirm again by clicking the Remove button that appears on their name.
*Please note that we are currently working on the functionality to create an account via this page. In the meantime, you'll have to log out to create a new account, or load an incognito window (or the equivalent for your browser if you're not using Google Chrome) and create a new account in that window.