How to roster using Clever?
Last Update 3 months ago
To get started rostering your school using Clever, follow the instructions below:
- Start by logging into Clever as District Administrator
- Find Wakelet Rostering amongst your other apps and select "Sharing by rules".
- Click on the "Edit Sharing Rules" and click on the edit icon to add your school.
- After finishing adding all school, it's time to hit "Done editing" and click "Save Sharing Rules".
- After the page reloads, head to the top navbar and select the Portal.
- On the Portal page, you'll see the Wakelet app. Click on the app and you'll be taken to the Wakelet dashboard - this is where you will bulk import your classes.
- Once you're on the dashboard, hit the Sync your district button and your class will start to import into Wakelet. Remember, any changes to students or sections on Clever will be refreshed and reflected every 24 hours so you don't need to sync your changes.
That's it, you have now imported your classes in bulk into Wakelet. Alternatively, you can watch our video tutorial:
Any issues? Please reach out to your account manager or to firstname.lastname@example.org