Congratulations on becoming an Education user! It's now time to create your first class using Google Classrooms:
- Head to Google Classrooms
- Select the "+" button on the top-right corner and click "Create Class".
- A pop-up will show up to fill in the class information; Hit Create
- You have now created a class with Google, it's time to add students. You can do this by heading to the People section.
- Now head back to Wakelet to import the class by clicking on the Classrooms button in the top-right corner.
- Select "Create classroom" located in the bottom left corner.
- Choose Google Classrooms as your importing method, set permission, and hit Create.
That's it, you have now created your first class using Google Classrooms and are ready to collaborate with your students. Alternatively, you can watch our quick video tutorial to learn more: