How can I set up accounts for my students?
Last Update a month ago
1. Click the "Classrooms" button at the top of the page.
1a. If you do not have a "Classrooms" button, head to Wakelet Settings and make sure your account is verified as an Education Account.
2. Click "Import" and choose Google Classroom, Microsoft Education or Clever.
2a. Microsoft Education users may need administrator permission first. Please see this article for more information.
2b. If no Microsoft Education user roles are assigned prior to import, they will be imported as students by default. Please see this article for more information.
2.c Clever users may need to authorise Wakelet as an app first. Please see this article for more information.
3. Authenticate with your Wakelet account. (This only needs to be done once.)
4. Select the groups you’d like to import and click the green "Import" button.
5. That's it! Your student accounts have been set up. To access their accounts, they just need to click the Single Sign-on button on the Wakelet login page.